So if a man who is uncircumcised keeps the precept of the law, will not his uncircumcision be regarded as circumcision? Romans 2:26
Yes! Of course because it is written in his heart the Law in which is the 10 Commandments.
Then he who is physically uncircumcised but keeps the law will condemn you who have the written code and circumcision but breaks the law. Fir no one is a Jew who is merely one outwardly, nor is circumcision outward and physical. Romans 2:27-28
See it’s what is in our hearts that determines the outcome of life. It’s back to the fool being wise it vice versa. The righteous or the unrighteous. It’s all based on the heart and Faith. Right? It’s the mustard seed of that tiny tree which is you that grows bigger and bigger as you grow Spiritually in your thinking. It’s important! Very important. Not the labeling of the only people that have addiction problems is alcohol and drugs.
I’m very big about the wise and the fool and the very meaning if it. That to is a state of mind.
Then what advantage has the Jew? Or what is the value of uncircumcision? Romans 3:1
Much in every way. To begin with the Jews were entrusted with the oracles of GOD. Romans 3:2
The people who love people as GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotten son to come and save you and me. Those are his chosen people that spread his love to others. So ya that have been through a lot and can help another through the love of Jesus who is GOD. It’s those that find their purpose. It’s those that are made to be and have more than what they have had or what they think they are worth. A million trees no matter the age, the bark on the tree says so many different stories. Such as our lives and the scares that are on our hearts.
What if some where unfaithful? Does their faithlessness nullify the faithfulness of GOD. By no means! Let GOD be true though everyone were a liar, as it is written, “That you may be justified in your words and prevail when you are judged.” Romans 3:3-4
That no matter what we do we are forgiven fir our sins rather you be righteous or unrighteous, rather a wise man or a fool. Whatever you feel you are in the works you are not anymore or less than Tom, Julie or Sam. That’s why when you are being Judged and you know this in your heart you just let it go because GOD will be the judge. This ya another state of being. A difficult way to maintain this way of thinking because we always feel like we are on defense. Wanting or feeling like you have to defend yourself. Just because someone has a different opinion about you are something else going on in your life does not make he/she or you right or wrong. It’s just a different perspective. So just let it go if it does not apply. No need to feed into something that does not serve the true way that you feel. Or get upset about it. Another way to strengthen your faith.
There ya a saying that would pop in my head when this part of my thinking was being renewed. If it doesn’t apply let it fly. There was no reason for me to get upset about spilt milk. It helped a lot with in my thinking if looking at others I opinions in a different way. Very refreshing when you get to this point. Don’t let anyone or anything steal your joy. It does not serve you, physically, emotionally most definitely spiritually.
But if through my lie GODS truth abounds to his Glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner? And why not do evil that good may come? As some people slanderously charge us with saying. Their condemnation is just. Romans 3:7-8
Good things happen to bad people and just the opposite bad things happen to good people. This use to bother me. I could not understand why my mom would never really struggle. I mean she struggled however always had it made. If that makes any sense. I’m using this has an example because of how I viewed her after I met her. In my eyes she was not a good women at all. Using men, drugs causing like the whole nine. If she wanted something she got it. I just shrugged it off. I’ve always loved her. I just didn’t think that she deserved all the nice things she got for the type of person that she was.
Same as in jail in 2005. A year I was there. A whole year. First offense ever! Worse sentence and people coming in and out of there several times for the same-thing and would be let go and then they’d be back. I really had a hard time with this at first.
Half way through the year I was there was an older lady that was there and she introduced me to the Life Recovery Bible. I now I know to be GOD. I didn’t know back then. He took me to Ecclesiastes and I had a full understanding of why things happen in this world and some things we are not to understand. Just because that was happening to that person or this person that wasn’t the plan for me and I should not be upset about. That’s where the condemnation thinking it was just comes from. Like it says in Ecclesiastes we came from dust we shall return to dust. Just like it’s not my business what others think about me it’s also not my business or even to attempt to ask questions about why this happened to a person and yet this happened to me.
This is another way to build your mindset to be one of GOD and the state of mind Faith. When you do these things by allowing him to change your mindset you are being moved closer to your purpose. You must allow it! As hard as it can be just do it! Let him renew your mind.
What then? Are we Jews any better off? No, not at all. For we have already charged that all, both Jews and Greeks are under sin. As it is written: “None is righteous, no, not one. No one understands; no one seeks for GOD. Romans 3:9-11
If this is the case as it is written why do you think your better than everyone else? Why do you feel your thoughts are greater? By the cars you own, your ability to make a lot of money, family friends why? If no one is seeking GOD for the answers to all things then what is your point?
Are you not a sinner just like everyone else?
All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good not even one.” Their throat is an open grave; they use their tongues to deceive.” The venom of ASOS is under their lips. Their mouth is full of curses and bitterness. Romans 3:12-14
Why? Because you don’t know the word. You don’t take the time to know that we are all the same in just many shapes and forms of the thinking that you have been taught. You don’t know what the 10 Commandments are so… how can you obey them? This all starts with your thinking in your knowledge of what is written and what is written is true life.
“There is no fear of GOD before their eyes.” Romans 3:18
There is no seeing things for what they are. It’s immediate jump to judgement or opinion not that of GOD.
Now we know that whatever the law says it speaks to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be stopped, and the whole world will be held accountable to GOD. Romans 3:18
Now knowing this way of thinking or that you may want to start changing what comes out your mouth in the form of judgement or being overly opinionated. Because it is the law that you are under. You then cannot he mad if you don’t get the major blessing you are asking for because you are not obeying what the law says. In which goes to the state state of being of faith. Believing that GOD can handle all things for he is the one who made them. Another way to strengthen your faith in the way that you think to become one minded with him. That is where the true blessings and prayers are answered. It’s all in how you think and treat other people.
For by the works of the law no human being will be justified in his sight since through the law comes knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20
He made the law specifically so that we will sin. So that when that day comes that you are sick and tired of being sick and tired of your life that you would turn and say I surrender my thinking to you GOD. It takes time. I still haven’t surrendered all things. What keeps me afloat now on my thinking is him for sure. The other thing that keeps me afloat is I will never forget who I used to be compared to what I am now.
But now the righteousness of GOD has been manifested apart from the Law, although the law and the prophets bear witness to it, the righteousness of GOD through Faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. There is no distinction: for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD. Romans 3:21-22
As you and I both have heated witness because it’s based off our experiences in life. It’s what has made us who we are today especially if we have overcome something. It is said that you are saved by grace. I never really understood that saying until a few years ago. Honestly maybe not even that long ago. I didn’t understand what grace ment. Then when it dawned on me that grace ment that you are saved and forgiven by Jesus because he took our sins away be dieting on the cross.
Then I was sad. Sad that he did that and more so that I didn’t and even sometimes now don’t deserve that kind of Love. However he keeps coming back to me and sending all his angels to make me understand that I do deserve love. Rather it’s from him or someone else. For me at times is very hard. Not because I don’t love myself because I do. Just sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve it because of his unconditional love for me and that I haven’t always given that back. He tells me it’s your faith and that’s unconditional love. Not only that I work daily on keeping my thought to be of him. That’s not something I ever want to lose. Believe me I have almost lost it completely. That’s heart breaking to me. Just like with this other person who has shown me unconditional love that even from him I don’t feel like I deserve it, however I would be broken hearted if I didn’t have that. The key is to show it back, in which I’m working on that. There are 3 things that consume my mind daily. Well 4.
2. Spiritual Warfare and building it to what it is suppose to be
3. This other person in my life.
4. Fighting off the devil to stay level headed and sober-minded to accomplish the first 3.
When I say sober minded. I am talking about not just alcohol, however the way I think. That I continue to keep my thinking as being of GOD and of nothing else. There are days when I don’t know if I’m winning or losing that battle. That is the meaning of being Sober minded to me.
Here are 5 examples of being sober minded daily.
1. Keeping control of my tongue. Sometimes if something is said or done I will have the thought to go sideways in my thinking. Literally I will hear a voice say say this to that person. Tell that person they are stupid or wrong. I say no I’m not going to say that. Back in the day of old thinking I would have. However not an option. It took way to long to accomplish this mindset to one with GOD.
2. Doing something that I know I should not do. I will hear. Go for it Melissa you won’t get caught, you can have that one beer. Yeah go get a cig or smoke. The things that I have complete control of such as stealing like no. I hear that a lot. Just take it it’s ok. I have to fight it. Not because I want to take it. It’s that stupid voice that tries to egg me on when I’m down. It’s a battle everyday.
3. I know what I need to do to succeed in every way. Yet I don’t do it. I fight with myself to stay awake or to make that video or join a webinar or whatever it ya that day. I hear oh… you can go to sleep you will fe up in a couple hours don’t worry. This I haven’t fought as much as I should. And then if I do join a webinar it’s like the most important part of the webinar or what is being said and directed towards my mind goes blank. Then the person will say something to get my attention and I will then know that the person was directing that towards me. I didn’t hear it. That I don’t understand. I will fe in full focus just waiting to hear what us being said because 9 times out if 10 it’s directed at me. It’s like the other person or thing that has control of my mind knows what’s going to be said and will block it out. Then I’m left with questions and the other person is thinking I’m way out there or not listening it whatever. It’s soooooooo frustrating. Of course I can’t go and say wait repeat that. I don’t know how to be sober minded in this other than prayer that it stops.
4. Taking control of my thoughts of not showing appreciation to others that have helped me. Like asking how people are doing and engaging in conversation. Fully understanding what is being said. Building relationships. Sometimes this is hard. I’m mindful of it and work on it especially at work. I am interested in others and want to meet new people and I want relationships. That’s my heart desire. It’s hard when my mind acts like it does sometimes. It’s lame. I’m fighting whatever it is that is holding me back in this arena. Talking more and asking people questions about them.
5. Is not being so darn selfish. Like I will say or pray this is what I am asking for to GOD about the day. Starting in the morning when I get up. That my thoughts only be of him that he will direct my thoughts and anything that comes out of my mouth he of him and of nothing else. It works. It works even more when I do what I originally asked for at the beginning of the day.
6. Being grateful and not not smile. To keep my faith that’s it’s all going to be ok.
These are 6 things that I work on daily to be sober minded.
Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works, NO! By the law of faith. For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. Or is it GOD the GID of Jews only? Is he not the GOD of gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, since GOD is one – who will justify the circumcised by faith or the uncircumcised through faith. Do we then overthrow the law by this faith. By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law. Romans 3:27-31
Again it is the wise and the fool, the righteous and the unrighteous. No matter who you are or what you do you are saved by grace through Faith.
Much Love My Friends. 💜💜💜
P.S. The mind is so complicated yet so simple.